Absolute Whatever

This guy doesn't recognize that it isn't Hell and that there is nothing going on. The guy is now saying we both lose. I am not losing no matter what. This is not basketball anyway. I am not going to lose. I don't lose. Well there is nothing going on. So whatever. I know this is all not real. I know what I typed was true. Too bad. I don't have to do this nonsense. All these things are feelings. I've defined this. My enemies were cheating anyway. Overtime doesn't last forever so that was really lame forcing me to declare we both lose. This is stupid. It isn't even real. So with that said I know the truth. With knowing the truth I know that this guy talking to me is also not real. This is not Hell or Purgatory. I didn't die and go to some afterlife only to be resurrected or whatever. So with that said, I know the truth. None of this is real. What I am trying to say is that without a God messing with things anymore with basketball metaphor is dead. So what. I wrote that psychology makes mistakes but the divine plan of salvation being over that's not a problem anymore. So of course I am loaded with mistakes because I'm kind of busted. I mean it's easy to blame me but I'm at a point where I'm messed up. So I need to figure out the rest of this and of course my enemies pitch in and do some crazy things and of course I have to play the game. But the game is over. There is no winning or losing and overtime is dumb. It's just some thing I say when I am annoyed that things are taking too long. It's to compartmentalize the reason why things don't end very well. So whatever. I wrote the notes fair and square, I am not getting deleted by mistakes. So whatever. I guess that's that. With that in mind now I just need to work out my problems and all of this will blow over. With no God there are going to be mistakes but they are not fatal any longer. So whatever. Oh well. This guy is lying to me. This overtime thing is not what he is saying it is. He thinks I have to score two points to win. Dude it doesn't work that way. I know for a fact that this is. Because nothing is going on then this fatality based approach is not necessary. This chain reaction thing is nonsense. I cannot escape it. But it's meant to be played out. It will end eventually. This guy thinks I got outplayed because I didn't score anyway. Dude. I just got done explaining that this isn't real. "You could've and you didn't anyway." "All you had to do was." Dude, he's really going off on the 42 troll things they say all the time. I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. This asshole is my enemy and he's swearing infinite basketball overtime. Dude no I'm not doing this. Okay dude, it's as simple as knowing that mistakes happen. End of the game. It's over. I made some mistakes because my psychology is not perfect. So what. So I'm not doing this. I'm literally dead and the guy says "play the basketball game anyway." No. This is bullshit. I just got done explaining this isn't real. I know better. This infinite overtime is not happening. Stupid asshole. I make mistakes. It doesn't matter. Dude. Mistakes are not fatal. I made some mistakes and the way this asshole has it rigged I will never stop making mistakes so he is never going to stop "Eternal basketball overtime bitch." It's literally eternal unless I know that it is baseless. Look dude, it's over. Here it is: it's over because making mistakes is not a problem. Psychology is a problem solving tool. I don't have high character yet. DUDE this guy is never going to stop. Here: mistakes are not fatal. I proved what I needed to. 

So it's over finally. I proved mistakes are not real. This deletes this guy's insistence that every mistake I make is fatality, sending me to Hell, permanent, undue end and whatever else. It was such trash having to go through this permament loop for year after year. But it's over. I am so done with the guy saying I never succeed at anything and that somehow I am still riding the line between success and failure. Obviously ridiculous. Whatever. This is all over now. I can finally move on. It only took proving God isn't here anymore, the divine plan of salvation could not fail even if it landed on a result that punishes us. And so on. I proved mistakes aren't real and don't define anything. That there is no end therefore I cannot be too late in proving mistakes aren't real. That was very rotten to go through. That there is nothing going on so I cannot still be cheated out of proving mistakes aren't real and I even defined a bunch of end times phenomena to prove this even further. Even that it isn't Hell so not even this claim substantially cheats me out of proving mistakes aren't real. Whatever. This was absolutely a nightmare. All to prove mistakes aren't real. This guy is still sweaing undue end which is something my god father told me isn't real. I really had to prove all of this just to get out of mistake holocaust. Mistakes aren't fatal. Holy shit the guy is still swearing violently mistakes define reality. He actually went forward with killing all my senses in the traditional holocaust routine. Too late. I proved mistakes don't define anything. I have preferences even if they are based on mistakes. I don't care. I have to choose fast when I am getting over things. It doesn't matter. I think 'god father' is two words but it doesn't end me if I am wrong. What did the guy do? 'Jesus Christ made that mistake and it's a word crime so we're going to kill you.' As if it makes God my father. Dude. This guy is swearing this is fatal. "Seriously Jesus Christ made that same mistake so we had to kill him like we're going to kill you." Excuse me? Fatality claims as usual. I know the exact response to this too which knocks this trash out of the park. Mistakes aren't real. And now they killed me. Cool. I hate my enemies. I can prove them wrong in short order but they are still using active denial on me. Cool. Cheaters. They of course say this is Hell. Dude, this is not true. ... um cool, seriously my enemies are bad. Cool. I'm out of energy. I'm sick of proving this stuff wrong. I hate this so much. If they just let me say the words in my defense. They won't let me defend myself so I have to use endless amounts of science to prove this all wrong. They're big fans of innocent until proven guilty and defense isn't allowed. Like literally, guilty anyway because of the use of the word 'until.' Cool. Like I have no rights. This is all garbage. Whatever. No it's not the general judgment. Dude. Whatever. I'm done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tier Difference

An Afterthought

Deep Inner Game Research