Cool Story Bro

So this guy is still messing with me. The idea is that there is nothing left. There is no general judgment. There is no God. There is nothing goin on. There is no end. This is not Hell. Stuff like that. So with that out of the way, I understand that without God primarily there is no universal standard anymore. The idea that I have to hold true to something is wrong. The idea then is that something more nebulous is true. That nebulous thing is literally that there are no morals. Nothing is telling me what to do because nothing is my authority. No one has the right to be anyone else's authority. Not even a government. But there is still psychology and everyone has this. Cool. Note is dead. Unless I don't stop writing. So with that in mind. Alright dead note. Anyway. All for the right reasons. Obviously. So with that in mind. Alright so there is no end as I said. There is nothing going on. The general judgment is literally an event that cannot be predicted. No one knows when it will happen. It is like a set of volcanos meant to errupt. The general judgment will happen more than once but it's like an event. There will be a set of events like this that we call the general judgment. Each one will be a specific erruption. And these cannot be predicted. They will just happen and it will devastate wherever it happens. I had a reason to call it a graduated inquisition. The world is not ready for this yet so none of them have happened yet as far as I can tell. So with that out of the way there is no end. Matter of fact the general judgment might just happen until there is nothing left. Just kidding. I'm getting murdered as usual. Anyway. So as I was saying. These are not spiritual. There is no God. He is gone and will not come back. I'm serious, too bad. Complaining to me and telling me I'm wrong is not going to change this. But guess what. It's kind of a good thing because it was meant to be and because He did good for us all we have sufficient grace applenty. But he is not around and because of that the rules are different. No getting slain by the Lord anymore. So that absolutely changes things. So with that then we must judge ourselves who lives and who dies. There will come a time where this will happen. Well sort of. I mean like judgment type stuff. Whatever that is anomalous anyway. I didn't say a ritual cleansing. So there is no God but the world would have me believe otherwise and it has become an absolute monster in my mind and I hate it. The absence of God makes for some very violent approaches to me. And it's not cool. So just really, too bad. He's gone for now attending to other things. That means no one can actually tell you that you are wrong. No more being wrong. And using God as a vehicle for these sorts of things is really annoying. So whatever. This guy is still telling me I'm wrong. This guy is really telling me another person has written this down and also failed. I did not get undue end. Holy shit my enemies are wicked. They say George Bush screwed this up like I have. Spelling 'volcanoes' wrong. Cool. Dude, shut up. The four pillars are real. There is no God and I am not to be judged by something so stupid. They did not derail my notes. There is no hack it in. They are really saying I have to hack it in. That I have to make this real. That the fallback is the Catholic general judgment. Excuse me? There is no God dude, like over fifty years ago He left. So there is no one to actually tell me these things with any authority. Yeah, great it has become "That's what he said" when referring to George Bush. Wow great. We've entered the choice guantlet of lies. Where everything I do is wrong. Dude this filthy liar man. Seriously. It's just pure accident if anyone has written about this before. Who cares. I don't care. God is not around and me writing this did not make the Catholic perspective real where we have to believe a God is carrying out the general judgment for His wisdom, justice, and mercy. We all know that He isn't around but the Catholics seem to suggest a vanilla approach that the guy says is the fallback. Like if I don't hack it in. I am not Prometheus. This is not how things are going down. Excuse me?! Dude George Bush did not fail and then confer this to me. My enemies will stop at nothing. Dude, I am speaking the truth no matter what. There is no hack it in especially with no God ever coming back. His work is done. So too bad. This is all already true. Anyway dude. So there is no end, no God, nothing going on, and this is not Hell. Whatever. At this point I don't know what else to say but there is always something more. The idea that there is no God actually means that all things are set aside and no matter how much anyone squirms the old ways will bring no good for them. It will probably just make them mentally ill. The Church is a great framework so whatever. Especially when people couple it with healthy living which many do anyway. It's hard to be a Catholic and not be healthy to a degree. So therefore there is nothing really going on except that our job is to grow high character. That's what is going on. All of us know that. With no standard then we rely on how we function. How our mind works. And getting this wrong is extremely nasty. I have been stuck trying to work this in recently and I guess all things resolve eventually. So I guess this note is evident I have finally figured it out. Meaning that since there is no God then I have to judge everything for myself. I am the judge now. Sound familiar? Justice, wisdom, and mercy? Yes, it's individual. And the individual is in charge of using these gifts from God. And with that then we have the era we're in. The justice, wisdom, and mercy of God being exhibited by all. Not in a revelation, but how we use those gifts betrays our character to everyone we meet. But it's just character. It is not past life comparison type stuff. It's just character. We all have one and whatever. There are no non-player characters in this. As much as people might like to believe. And so here we are. The idea there is a Devil is also rubbish. That's internal problems revealing themselves. The demons on the inside. When times get bad we are affronted by the Devil and his minions. But they are just inside and not real incarnate creatures from some other realm. So whatever. Like Opeth mentioned 'inner demons.' This proving that it's just mental illness basically and nothing else. Like disregard for religion, scrupulosity, lack of knowledge, and no physical fitness. These things wear down on the individual and can make people go mad. They still play a role somehow. An addage even then could be drugs too but drugs just sounds like a jab at physical fitness. Like just unhealthy lifestyles type thing. So with this said now what. Oh right, the morals thing imposed upon us by mental illness. It's just a lack of happy, healthy, and holy. These three things scare away bad thoughts. And whatever. So there is nothing going on. There is no end. The idea here is that the end only occurs after a veriable death to your person has been established. So this 'end of the world' stuff is probably created by the world to mess with people. It's not real. There is no end. Like in Ayreon even with only one man left alive it wasn't the end. So when there is no direct authority to govern us all we are left with our inner resources. And we have to use these to get good. The better we are the more likely we'll get durable fulfillment. And that is one of the rewards of high character anyway. To be durably alive with liberty and the pursuit of happiness. As in The Sims the characters in that were not always happy. They had to attend to their needs in order to stay happy. That's all happiness is. Time, money, energy, freedom, and love and resources that we trade with. Also the needs The Sims explained were social, fun, hygiene, energy, hunger, room, bladder, and comfort. I think it was only eight. I mean oh well. So now we have a framework upon which to supply our minds with something to do. Without something to do we are universally messed up. There is always something to do. That is kind of the summit of life. But then we have skills. I might remember them all but it's like fitness, charisma, cooking, mechanical, creativity and whatever. So then we have even more things to do. Those skills are for job stuff and in general making sure we don't break the things we use daily. Also it helps to fix things that are broken. There might be more but whatever it doesn't matter too much. So with that said we have a life. There is also money, friends, and a job. People we meet degenerate into either enemies or become friendly. Things like talking is how things start and is required immediately. Then there is joking and whatever else. Again I don't exactly remember all this. I got these from The Sims. Enemies get weird as well. And how we bond to others isn't always the same. Some people like different things and it takes a lot of talking to someone while standing and facing each other to become friends. Sitting and watching the television, eating together, or even playing chess are other passive ways to generate friendship positive energy. So now we have some sort of framework on which to carry about our daily living. With that handled I come back to the idea of the general judgment. The idea I had to say sorry for all my sins or something before it's over is not agreeable. Also the guy who approached me saying this is the general judgment but didn't finish because he said I interrupted by typing 'the general judgment' is strange. I guess he thinks I believe that saying that is cursed. So he approached me with this and I obviously started typing about it. Dude. So the idea the general judgment is still going on is not real. The idea that this guy is God is rubbish. Since God isn't around the Devil has replaced God. So any voices or whatever that talk to me saying I was supposed to 'hack something in' is from the Devil. It's clear according to Bishop Williamson that we must face off with the Devil. He is also the one to come up with that God isn't around anymore. Also he explained Akita Japan, the apparition of Our Lady in Japan, as not being completely substantial. The nun was deaf and it was a wooden statue crying and not an apparition. Regardless the nun was inspired to write what appeared to be dictations which seemed agreeable. But Rome did not approve of this so there was contention. Oh well. Reasonable enough not to approve of this. Also saying Rome is corrupt is silly because we're talking about people here in the depths of insanity trying to protect the faith. So whether they mess up or not is not easy to say because there are a lot of cardinals and clearly not all of them can be corrupt. I mean, reasonably speaking unless there was some invasion. But we're dealing with cardinals here which is one of the hardest offices to acquire on Earth, I think. Alright what else is there. Oh yes, the Devil. He suggested that it is still the general judgment and that I was going to ruin these notes if I did not treat them with respect especially if the general judgment is not over. Well that's contentious because it's clearly easy enough to believe it is going on. It isn't. The guy wasn't God. The personality rolls up to me and says, "It is the general judgment but it's almost over. You want the Devil? Then have the Devil." As if implying that I didn't want the guy around and that I was being disagreeable. It doesn't matter how correct that quote is. I was under heavy obligation to refer to his making mention the topic of the general judgment. He said a few things about it like that it was almost over and why should I mess with everything like this and so on. That lack of being careful would smash my notes. I don't think so. That's superstition. The Devil isn't messing with me and it was not God telling me these things. The guy is not God. This is all just lingering mental illness. The general judgment is not spiritual anyway. It's really just a set of events. I have no reason to believe this voice personality and what it is telling me. Absolutely not. The claim it's the general judgment and that it is almost over is ridiculous. He even remarked he is extending it because I was being dumb. The idea that Catholics are dealing with this differently he said wasn't true. This guy is still eager to declare that I messed something up by having a fleeting thought that was impossible to write down. Of course he says that was the answer. Cool. Whatever. Fleeting thoughts are always like that. There is no general judgment like this. Maybe one session of it might be over somewhere in the world. So then the threat is that it might then happen where I live. But that is negligeable because it won't kill me as far as I know. Remember, the idea is don't die. So if the general judgment doesn't kill you then you earned salvation. I don't intend on dying to the general judgment but who knows. Paradise is getting messed up by the general judgment to the point where living on becomes an impossibility. But that's ugly because paradise works slightly differently anyway. Paradise lost is kind of the undertone there. Whereas salvation is eternal. Save your immortal soul is what was said by St Alphonsus d' Ligouri to his cousin before the saint died. Apparently it was his nephew I mean. Whatever, but it supposedly changed the young man's life from being a worldly Catholic to being one that was fervent. That began to live well. Few who live well because it is few who pray and the likes. Something like that. So if the general judgment were to begin occurring here where I live I'd probably still survive. It's like a graduated inquisition anyway. Not spiritual though. A glorified inquisition? I don't think that's what I mean but words are that way sometimes. It doesn't actually matter. The flood of fire referenced by Bp Williamson is also not real. That was gathered from The Chronicles of Narnia from the white witch who had victims rights on Edmund who was a traitor. And it was not too great. So of course the white witch tells Aslan there will be fire and water at the end of Narnia. And there was because the magic was never appealed. I think that's how it goes anyway by the end of the series of books. The end of old Narnia and the beginning of new Narnia. Whatever. So the flood of fire might actually be some event but it was not something to fry our souls into a cinder. Beatlegeuce was not the flood of fire. Well maybe there is something to this. The guy really rolled up to me and said I committed a sin because I interrupted him while he was telling me the goods. Well I said sorry and he said "That does it your notes are completely ruined because you committed a sin by saying sorry for interrupting." Seriously? I don't think so. His remark was that I am possessed by a demon because Beatlegeuse blew up and scorched the Earth and made my soul a cinder. Dude, this is not true. That only eight people survive and everyone else is just dead or alive I guess. No this is not true. I am not possessed by a demon from the space anomaly errupting. I am not a cinder or scorched. I mean okay I left my window open because I was angry at night. Whatever. But this isn't even real. The flood of fire was predicted by the bishop but it isn't what was supposed. Look dude, the flood of fire is not this crap. It's a mixup between the Chronicles of Narnia and the prediction Beatlegeuce was going to errupt. But it isn't real. I'm not scorched for real as in my soul constantly realing with some chemical irritant. Star dust? Dude, it doesn't matter. Of course this guy rolls up to me to smash my note. Like "As if we were going to let you write this whole note without derailing it with an accusation of sin and you ruining it anyway." Anyway. I know this flood of fire from Bp Williamson isn't real. There wasn't even a flood of water. These things are not God interfering so they are not spiritual. I might have been physically cursed by such things but it does not mangle my soul or turn it into an ember. Did he even know what souls are? or was he using the traditional Catholic misunderstanding? A soul doesn't get turned into an ember by anything. It is our animate force and isn't even separate. It is just what keeps us alive basically. This has always been true. So what if I got smashed by star dust or some chemical space debrie. Anyway, I was trying to negate this flood of fire stuff. More than eight people survived the flood of water by the way. Also it wasn't really quite like the story books say either. It did not throw up the great mountains like the Alps and the Andes, Rockies, the Himalayas and whatever. So oh well. Stories are like that. The idea this is the Devil messing with me is not reasonable either. Like I said earlier that God is not here now, obviously these demons on the inside and whatever else is on the outside is eager to mess with me. The Devil would have us believe voices are from God. They are not. I was told this a long time ago that these personalities would say otherwise. Maybe though in that same notation they said sin was still real and could still smash things. I don't think sin is real. It's not. It is a metric and not a defilement and on or off. It doesn't work that way so these notes are not ruined. So yes proof that these personalities would have ben believe they are God or angels when they are not. I don't think I was warned that sin is still real but that is a lingering thought when I was remembering just now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tier Difference

An Afterthought

Deep Inner Game Research