Compensation Compass
This guy requires me to write the theory of everything. Neat. This guy is lying to me. This flood of fire thing is pop psychiatry bullshit. He is actually saying I'm on fire. All because the asshole walked into the bathroom on me like he does every time. He just stared at me before he shut the door. The shitheads in my life say they sent a 5G signal at me and 'lit me on fire with the flood of power.' Like 'God is going to punish.' So whatever. What this guy doesn't realize is that there is no spiritual fire. It will do nothing to my soul. My soul is the animating force of my body but really it's not even separate from the body. They're just one and the same. It's all digital anyway. The guy of course swears I need to take a cold shower to compensate for this to save myself. I have no inspiration to take a cold shower over this. Really. So it's not real. Of course the idea is that it must just be undue end if I don't listen to my voice's suggestions. No I did not get undue end so then this is negligeable. It's nothing then and I cannot do anything about it. I can therefore ignore the signal. It won't mess me up to ignore the signal. Not undue end. I can safely make a mistake without it being fatal therefore. Mistakes are forged from lack of absolutely perfection which is impossible. Absolutely perfect is reserved for the next life only. So of course I will fall short. In other words in effect the theory of everything is that there is only one thing that matters. Whatever I can call the inner compass. That's it. And yeah it steers all of us and that's kind of it. If the compass does not steer someone into a certain direction then it was never meant to be. Good will I guess you could consider to attain from due end but I don't subscribe to that. There is plenty of due or undue end in a person's life. To say one decision makes all is spiritism. So the compass remains. We all have one and it makes our lives what it is. Wherever we go for ill or nill is just the compass' work. For great people, usually better results. Otherwise usually worse results. Wherever you end up if you don't die is not bad no matter how. So whatever. The idea is to not die. Then our lives are perfectly free to go wherever it wants. If something negative happens then oh well. Sometimes compensations are not always available.
Comments
Post a Comment